- 1 (3 pound) German bologna block
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 Polskie Ogorki (Polish Dill Pickles)
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Slice the bologna into 1/4 inch thick slices, and then into 1/4 inch strips going down the entire length of the block. It should look like big spaghetti. Place in a serving bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil. Stir in the garlic, onion, tomato, chives and parsley. Slice the pickles lengthwise into spears, and add them to the dressing. Pour over the bologna, and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Serve cold.